Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Long Overdue

Wow! I didn't realize it had been this long since I've updated my blog. So many things have happened since the last time I wrote so let's get started!

Ryan is officially out of the Marines and we now live in Arizona! We made our journey cross country about a month ago and we're finally getting settled. We had a bunch of little projects to do on our house and the first one is finished... the bedroom! I wish I would have remembered to take a "before" picture because the transformation is unbelievable! It is so nice and cozy and we're so happy to finally have a place to call ours. Here are some pictures of the bedroom and I'll throw some in of the kitchen as well. As we make more progress, I'll add some more!!
Part of the kitchen while we were unpacking
Kitchen Area
Part Of The Bedroom, we added all the wood trim
The 3 cubby things are shelves and mirrors
I don't know why this one is blurry but thats the door leaving the room and the arched doorway is our bathroom


That's it for now, dinner time!




No comments:

Post a Comment