Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Late Night Ramblin'

After posting "late night" in my title, I looked at my clock to see it's only 8 o'clock, HA! Since Ryan has started working his new job, we get up at 2am so our bedtime is usually 6:30-7:00. Most nights, like tonight, we put a movie in and watch until we fall asleep. Tonight however, I'm trying to stay up a bit later so I can hopefully sleep better. I know it sounds creepy but I love watching Ry sleep. Not for like hours, that would in fact be creepy, but just looking over and seeing him sleep makes me just want to hug him so tight! I wonder if all people in love feel this way? Well, whatever. On a different note, I applied for a job at a school called Spring Ridge Academy last week and was called in for an interview a couple days later. Well, today I got the call offering me the job! I was so excited and so proud of myself but hesitant to take the job because of the hours. It's a boarding school so it's functioning 24/7 and unfortunately I got offered either 2nd or 3rd shift which would really cut back my time with Ryan. We talked things over and I ended up accepting the position for 3rd shift. All in all, I'm pretty excited and I know it will be a great opportunity. I'm so happy that they felt I'd be a good candidate for such an amazing position. I'm just very proud of myself. And if it's not all that I hoped it would be, I can always quit. I'd rather know for sure than wonder "what if?" There's only one way to find out and thats to try it out so we shall see!

I was going to complain about some stuff thats been bothering me today but you know what... I'm feeling too happy and too blessed right now to even worry about the selfish, mean people in my life and they're not worth my energy. Instead, I'm going to curl up with the most amazing husband and have a great night. You do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment