Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Kissy Face & The Pouty Face

What is it with girls these days posting pictures of themselves making what I like to call the "kissy" and "pouty" faces? I have seen girls who don't have a single picture of themselves where they're not making that asinine face. Do you seriously think you're being sexy or that somehow that face makes you look cute? It looks absolutely ridiculous! I mean, I can understand taking a group photo with your girlfriends, joking around and making a funny face, but seriously... when you're taking pictures of yourself with your cell phone in the restroom while making that stupid face and throwing up a peace sign, it's a sure thing that you're NOT turning anyone on! If you're 14 a freshman and high school sure, take all the pictures you want, but I think there comes a time where you grow up and just SMILE!


The "I'm about the barf but I better make the kissy face" Picture

"Yo, yo, yo.. who wants to kiss this face!?"

I forgot this face... the "Oh my gosh, you just take my breath away" face

Put your damn peace signs away.

This guys "pouty face" looks better than yours.

Picture can't be complete with just the pouty face... someone had to double the amount of stupid and throw in the peace signs.


So, there you have it, my rant on the infamous "kissy" and "pouty" faces. Next time you enjoy your strawberry smirnoff, leave your camera at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment