Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Bitch Curse

You ever just have those days where you're a complete bitch? Well... I do and I don't know why. On those days, my bitchiness seems to be completely legit and I am 100% right about everything. By everything I mean absolutely everything. Sometimes this faze lasts an hour or two or maybe, like in todays case, 13 hours. Yes, I said it... 13 hours. That's every hour except one since I've been awake. The one hour that I wasn't being a bitch started 23 minutes ago when I realized what an emotional psycho I was all day. I wish I could come to my senses a lot sooner... I so could have enjoyed my day and enjoyed the time I had with my husband before he had to leave for his sleep study. But instead, I wanted to be mad and sad for who knows what reason. You know what's worse than being mad for no reason at all? Nothing because then you feel like a psycho because you can't even explain why you're mad. It's just this weird day that creeps up behind you and attacks you with a bitch curse. Let me stop here and address any guys that may be reading this: Guys.. I know what you're thinking and you can just stop thinking it already because you don't even know and not every problem a woman has is caused from PMS. K, thanks. So, anyways. Now that I'm over my bitchiness and thinking about how I could have solved things rationally, it's too late because it's past my bed time, I've got a killer headache from crying over everything, and my hubs is gone for the night at his sleep study and I have to sleep in this big bed all by my-bitch-self. I totally did not win this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment