Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Major Vent Sesh

WARNING: Complaining follows.

Okay, so I absolutely can not stand selfish people and it's recently become more noticeable that my life is filled with quite a few. Well, I wouldn't say quite a few. Lets say a handful. For the longest time I thought "Eh, who cares." and most days, that really is how I feel. Why let people who care more about themselves affect the way I feel? Well, today is not one of those days. Today, I just want to ask them what the hell their problem is and tell them that life doesn't revolve around just them and what makes them happy. People have lives, get used to it and stop using your own jealousy and selfishness as a silent excuse to act the way you do. Sometimes in life, you put your own issues aside and for once just be happy for someone else and the happy things going on in their life. Stop holding grudges over whatever ridiculous things you're still upset over. Stop complaining about things that you have control over also. EVERYTHING WORKS BOTH WAYS! Stop blaming everything on everyone else because YOU are a part of this "issue" as well and the sooner you realize that, the better off you'll feel. And also, stop blaming everything on just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment